Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Day Photo Fun

A friend of mine posted about this on her facebook last night.  I was so excited about it I decided I would bust out the camera and play along.  Until I realized I can't find my camera!  I know I took it with me to the IL's over Easter (to meet my lovely new niece) but I haven't seen it since.  I really need a new camera, so maybe this is what it will take to talk my dear husband into letting me spend large amounts of money on something I already have.  Anyways, I'm rambling.  The point of this was to say I am going to play along anyway.  It will only be cell phone pics but I'll post them here daily for you all to see.  And maybe this will help me get used to blogging and I'll show up more frequently after the 30 days is done.
If anyone else wants to join in the fun the original blog post is actually from A Feathered Nest and featured here: http://projectsforyournest.blogspot.com/2011/05/photo-fun-in-june-come-join-party.html
Come play with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment