Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Days 12 & 13

So I took a couple days off while my husband was home.  Its so nice when he is actually home I tend to forget everything else.  But now I'm back and he's in Chicago.  That seems about normal for us. 
Day 12 was a sunflare.  I almost forgot to take this picture and then I rushed outside right before sunset to get it.  This is the first time I've tried to do this but I'll be playing around with sun flares some more in the future.
Day 13 was something that reminds you of childhood.  I thought a lot about this.  The things that remind me of childhood are snow, running in the sprinkler and hanging clothes on the line.  Those are my very strong memories.  Its June and the temp is no where near freezing so snow was out of the question.  I don't have a sprinkler or a clothesline so I had to keep thinking.  That's when I saw Phoebe doing what she does every single day: playing with Rowen's Tonka trunks.  This brought back a flood of memories of my baby brother Toby playing in his sandbox with his Tonka trunks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment