Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 11: Silhouette

This was a fun picture to take.  Rowen was a great little model.  He had so much fun standing around letting me take his picture. 
I really love this challenge.  When I first got my camera I used to play with it all the time but I haven't been lately.  I used to know how to use all the different functions and took some really cool pictures.  But then I got lazy and just used the point and shoot function.  My pictures haven't been very good for awhile and I'm so excited to start relearning how to use my camera.  Plus, for the first time since I was in high school I've started editing my pictures again.  I love some of my finished products.  Like this picture.  I love it.  It makes me smile. I want to put it on my wall.  I love knowing that I took this and I made it look like this.  I've realized that the more I learn the more I want to learn.   

2 comments:

  1. Its turned out great! BTW, his name is my maden name. :) Except we spell it with an A rather than an E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was so excited about this one. I actually wanted to spell his name with an A rather than an E but it was my husbands choice. :)

    ReplyDelete