Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 4: Clouds

So I realize I should have posted clouds 2 days ago but I've been having a small problem on that.  I headed outside first thing Saturday morning and realized there wasn't a single cloud in the sky.  Rowen and I stood there for the longest time searching the sky but there wasn't a single trace of anything white.  So I continued about my day checking the sky in search of clouds.  Now I think I'm the only person around complaining about having two perfectly beautiful days with no clouds in sight, but it made it rather difficult when you are suppose to be photographing clouds. 
That changed this morning.  When I went outside I realized that while there might not be any clouds in the sky there were plenty on the ground.  So I figured fog worked just as well for clouds. 
I took a couple.  I think they look beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment